As personal data controller, PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U. hereby informs you that your data are collected for different purposes:
- Managing commercial relations, bids and quotes, marketing actions and advertising in general, with clients, the legal basis for this processing being the Controller's legitimate interest, and the data may be transferred to clients or suppliers related to the affected party's interest.
- Moreover, in the event that an operation or project with PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U. is solidified, it acts as an essential foundation for normal development of the activity of each one of the group's companies. The main purpose is comprehensive management of project execution and sale of the products and services hired by the clients, as well as conducting events, campaigns and commercial and/or advertising actions for the group companies. The legal foundation for processing is execution of a contract. To fulfil this purpose, your data may be communicated to: Organisations or persons directly related with PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U., companies in the MADME group, the Tax Administration, Notaries Public, lawyers and attorneys, companies and professionals who provide services commercial and technical procedures, as well as pending invoice liquidation, advertising managers and distributors, insurance and reinsurance entities and public administrations with competency in the matter.
- Digital communications management. The legal basis for processing is the interested party's consent. This party's data shall not be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
Who is the data controller?
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided shall be processed by PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U. with Tax ID Number B75170217, headquartered at Barrio San Miguel, s/n 20.250 Legorreta (Gipuzkoa, Spain).
If you wish to contact our Data Protection manager to exercise your rights, or to request information on how your data is processed, you may address: email@example.com
Why are we processing your personal data?
The data you provide are necessary to provide you the requested service with all guarantees, and shall be processed for the following purposes:
- PURPOSES THAT ARE CONTRACTUAL IN NATURE:
Hiring, maintaining and complying with insurance policies you have hired and the services arising therefrom.
- PURPOSES BASED ON THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U.:
conducting commercial actions in general, and offering or recommending MADME group products and services, transferring data to third parties so as to properly execute contracts entered into.
- CONSENT-BASED PURPOSES:
conducting commercial actions, communicating data to MADME group companies, your non-authorisation not preventing compliance with the existing contract.
How long will we store your data?
In general, personal data provided are kept as long as it is expected they shall be necessary to comply with the contract and the law. More specifically, barring PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U.'s legitimate interest, the data provided shall be kept as long as the interested party does not request that they be erased.
How do we obtain your data?
Your data are obtained both directly and indirectly, in this case, through a contact form on this same website.
Who will receive your data?
- To meet the purposes set forth, your data may be communicated to organisations or persons directly related with PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U., companies and professionals who provide services commercial and technical procedures, as well as pending invoice liquidation, advertising managers and distributors, insurance and reinsurance entities and public administrations with competency in the matter.
- MADME group companies, more specifically:
PRODEMA NATURAL WOOD S.L.U., with Tax ID Number B75170217
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
All persons have the right to request access, rectification, erasure, processing limitation, opposition or portability of his or her personal data, by writing to us at the address provided above or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. He or she shall also be entitled to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of prior processing before withdrawing said consent.
He or she is entitled to file a claim with the control authority if he or she deems that his or her rights have been violated, insofar as protection of personal data is concerned.